We kick start with our Multifaith Gathering on the 21st of February 4pm to 6pm. Trade Winds Hotel in Fremantle. Special guest speaker : Bishop James White of the Liberal Catholic Church. Perth. All welcome. A shared meal to follow.
Our Programs will re-commence early March.
1. the MEETUP, weekly gathering for singles in local cafes around Fremantle.
2. Provision of soup to the Men's Hostel.
3. Youth Group gathering weekly. ( time and date to be announced )
4.General Pastoral Care to all those needing help or assistance.
5. 2016 MULTIFAITH CONFERENCE to take place mid year. Looking for volunteers to support this.
6. M'SEG Gatherings every four weeks at the Trade Winds Hotel, Fremantle. ( multifaith spirituality exploration group )
7. Home Tutoring. General English support and friendship.
8. The Liberal Catholic outreach Home Fellowship also starts this year. It will be weekly and taken in someones home.
WE HAVE A VERY EXCITING YEAR AND THIS YEAR WORKS BECAUSE OF THE WONDERFUL VOLUNTEER'S THAT MAKE UP THE LAY COMPANIONS OF SAINT FRANCIS OF ASSISI.
BLESSINGS. BR FRANCIS MARY
Hi, I am Brother Francis Mary. I I am available for Spiritual Direction, Counselling, Healings, and Pastoral Care. Taking Retreats and teaching meditation both privately and in groups.